Packed
And just like that we are packed and ready to go. The Europeans left on an LC-130 yesterday as there is only one flight a week to Copenhagen, so they wanted two chances to get off the ice sheet. We fly tomorrow. That means we need to pack out bags so that they can be put on a pallet later today.
Also today is the great tradition of the running of the MuskOx. A "race" that is held in Kanger and up at Summit to raise money for Kangerlussuaq's Qinnguata Atuarfia school. The plan is to run half way along the ski-way and back again. I say run - I may walk. You even get a T-shirt.
So, a quiet day today and hopefully we get down to sea level tomorrow. Then two days in Kanger before heading back to the USA.
Sunday's - the chefs have the day off so I have to make my own food..........sigh.
The LC-130 with the Pisten Bully being loaded into the back |
Comments
Post a Comment